Monday, October 02, 2006

well this is the time that i will be doing duty in the library and i guess that this will be the only time for the week that i will be blogging bah.. work has already piled up and i really need to complete them soon, if not it will be like the last 2 sems like that.. no time to study for final exams.. so for those who have been catching my blog.. i apologise in advance haha..

things have not been really smooth for me recently, but i told myself that i would not blog it here because this is a place for me to keep my happy memories and to share all goodwill with my friends.. so i shall forget all unhappiness i haboured in my thoughts.. *deep breath.. argh.. i hope i feel better...

last thurs evening, i had dinner with 2 of my very good friends from sec at IMM. it has been a very long time since i met up with loy and ber and there were lots to catch up.. we ate MOS for dinner and surprisingly, i realised that i have beed going to MOS quite frequently for the whole of last week.. i had MOS on last last sat with xiaoli at orchard as she wanted to drink the coffee shake, MOS on thurs with loy and ber in IMM, and MOS on last sat at bugis with aaron and dillon boy at bugis.. it has been since a very long time i have been to MOS, it reminds me of the times in sec and jc as loy and i used to visit it quite often to eat and study.. haha..

yup so after our dinner we went to daiso as ber wanted to get something for his tutee and i went watson to get toner for my face.. lol.. hope that it works.. though i do not have much pimples in the past but i am having enlarged pores now.. i also don know y.. maybe is that i don always wash my face and the natural oil acummulates and resulted in the pores of my face cannot breath and thus enlarging it as they are trying hard to catch breath.. (this is a deduction i came out myself.. haha..) so for those who don wash ur faces, beware.. go go clean it everyday... remember prevention is better than cure..

soon after that we drove back to loys hostel as he got block supper, oh btw loy bought dark choco for the mud pie he made for supper.. sad to say, i didnt get to try it.. haha.. then, we chatted from 9 plus till 2 am in the morning in his room.. weiye was there as well, a friend whom i have met for the 2nd time.. quiet, courteous, sensitive and nice person i thought..

all in all, it was a great time spent and i never felt like this since a long time..

btw, i receive colours award from nussu! it is an award given to the nus students who had make significant contributions in sch and ccas.. seriously speaking, i really not good enough to recieve this award.. someone actually norminated me without me know it.. haha.. thank u issac! i am really very touched.. =)