Tuesday, September 26, 2006

went out for lunch with my mum this afternoon at thiong bahru. it has been quite some time that i ate with her since the sch term started.. i have been going home late on sat, ususally took my dinner outside before reaching home, then on sun mum will packet dinner home for me and i will rush back to hostel after that.. as a whole, the lunch time was indeed well spent as i told her wats happening to my life for the past 6 weeks.. especially on the bp mentoring programs and my mentees.. i can see from her that she was very happy for me that i have certain directions in my life and she agreed that the things that i am doing now is indeed meaningful.. i am very glad that she is so supportive of me.. thanks for all the encouragement and understanding u gave me, my dearest mum.. (i will be a good bro to my younger bro and sis.. =) this is wat i had promise her..)

soon after bidding farewell to my mama, i went to meet my bmss mentees or my "didis" lol.. today, is a very special day as it is the 1st that i am giving them a simple present, a parker pen each with their names engraved on it. that blur aaron dont even know that his name was on the pen as i saw him so excitedly swinging the pen left and right on his hand..(his expression was so funny loh..) dillon on the other hand is very observant, calm and steady and he was 1st to notice that his name was inscribed on the silver pen. haha and not forgetting gary who also noticed it.. (aaron u so break my heart.. haha..) really hope that all of them can do well for their coming yr end sec 2 exams.. and pls don try to get anything for me, i wont accept it.. it is fate that brought us together and thus nothing is more important that the bonds we forged.. who knows when there could be a time that i might leave, life still has to move on.. things don last forever but beautiful memories does.. and all that i have to say is that i had the most beautiful memories at this phase of my life and all of u will never be forgotten...

soon after their exams will be my exams coming.. sad to say this but i am still lagging behind and struggling terribly.. will need to catch up during this holiday if not.. haha i cant imagine wat will happen to me.. btw i just got rejected by NOC because of my poor results.. if i am really passionate in going to NOC, then i must really pull my socks up.. anyway thanks to aaron for his encouragement as he thinks very highly of me.. but the fact is that there are so many that are way higher in level than me in this world.. and i am just nothing compared to a small fly.. nevertheless, i am still very grateful for the thought he has and i will strive hard to upgrade my level.. NIL SINE LABORE, nothing without hardwork.. thats my sec sch's motto.. till the next time we meet at a higher level.. all the best!