Saturday, August 26, 2006

i just passed my 1st interview for my NOC application. the interview was a flop but i still managed to get into the 2nd and final one next week.. and if i really pass that, a yr from now i will be in shanghai, fudan university and hopefully will be there to catch olympics in china 2008 haha.. and y do i say it is a flop, basically, i didnt prepare for the interview at all and i just went there with an open mind.. there are serveral questions that i don even know wat i was trying to say.. i really feel bad that i didnt go there with ample preparation and it seems like i am making a fool more than anything.. nevertheless, i am grateful that they still accepted me..

i have my reasons of going to NOC. i think i need a change of enviornment, probably take some time off leaving singapore to sort my thoughts... things here are not exactly going fine for me and i think i need a new environment.. a yr could mean a long time but i guess that this 1 yr will pass very fast especially with the busy schedule over there.. hopefully, after this program, i will find new aims in life.. i will be graduating a semester later then the rest of my friends but i guess it will be worth it.. anyway i always think that i am one person who is very slow in learning and taking my time to complete my course would be a wise choice.. but of cos there are a lot of implications.. getting delayed, heavier burden, getting into the workfore later... i hope that i really make the right choice.. i am already a yr behind...